medical treatment in the private sector

Does any body know how to complain here about a medical treatment i had in the private sector

You can use Ministry E-Complaints System.

thx, do u think they are effective?

If have a valid reason with evidence then MOI will definitely take action.

You can also use the Ministry of Economy and Commerce (MEC) call center 16001

New topic