Close
Follow all our news on Facebook!

Cool historic sites in Saigon

If anyone's interested in knowing about some, just contact me.
I'm not an authority, but I know some good places.
       Keith Fitzgerald

Well why not start a thread on them, with pics?

I'm got a nice Facebook album, but am so low-tech. Can you tell me how to make a thread?

Ahhh thats a prob for me as I detest face pest with a deep and undying loathing.

However, you already started a thread on expat.com, this is it.

All you have to do now is add details of places and post photos.

You need to post photos via a URL - you could use something like: http://www.tiikoni.com/tis/   or  http://imageevent.com/erictank/temporaryphotostorage

What you do is to post images temporarily to one of those two websites (or an other suitable website) the website will give the pics a URL automatically which you simply copy and past on here.

You might be able to get the URL for your pics from Facebook too, not sure - maybe someone can advise.

Posting the URL is easy, you just look at the top of the box that you type in  on expat.com and you will see a smiley icon (click on it to post smileys) next to it is what looks like medicine dropper, then there is a little chain icon and next to that is what looks a bit like a picture frame. Click on the picture frame and a text box will appear,  insert the URL you copied for your photo, where it says 'please enter URL..." Click OK and Roberts yer fathers brother.

Thanks a zillion, Matt.
    I'll follow your lead.
       Keith

Just follow Matt's instructions to post photos on this thread.

I'd like to add, YES, you can get the URL of your FB photos.
Open each photo by clicking on it, then Right Click on the photo  and Click on "Copy Image Address". That's it.

senwl :

Just follow Matt's instructions to post photos on this thread.

I'd like to add, YES, you can get the URL of your FB photos.
Open each photo by clicking on it, then Right Click on the photo  and Click on "Copy Image Address". That's it.

Ah thanks senwi!  :top:

Thank you!

Expatriate health insurance in Saigon

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Saigon

Moving to Saigon

Find tips from professionals about moving to Saigon

Travel insurance in Saigon

Enjoy stress-free travel to Saigon

Flights to Saigon

Find the best prices for your flight tickets to Saigon