Safe & Good area to live in Ha Noi? - near international school

Good afternoon everyone,

I'm planing to move to Ha Noi next 2 months. Can anyone here suggest me a good area to live?

It should be close to international school and safety place.

Any suggestions are appreciated.
Thank you,
Caroline

Caroline93 wrote:

Good afternoon everyone,

I'm planing to move to Ha Noi next 2 months. Can anyone here suggest me a good area to live?

Thank you,
Caroline

Hi Caroline, I can help you with this. Please contact me via xxx(viber, xxx) for more details.

Moderated by Bhavna 7 years ago
Reason : Please exchange contact details via private messaging.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hello everyone,

@ Pearce1208, welcome on board  :)  Contact details should be exchanged via the private messaging system, however, we recommend members to provide information on the thread itself so that it may benefit other members that have the same queries.

If you want to share your experience concerning the questions mentioned above, you are most welcomed.

All the best,
Bhavna

You may look for an apartment in Ciputra, Hanoi.

Yes, it's supposed to be a safe area and many foreigners live there. 
I say "supposed to be" because as a foreigner new in Vietnam, you should always stay vigilant.
Doesn't matter where you choose to stay or travel to, petty crimes are just round the corner everywhere in Vietnam, especially before the Tet festival.

They have some International Schools there as well e.g. UNISH, which I heard is a good one in HN.

Ciputra Hanoi Schools

pearce1208 wrote:
Caroline93 wrote:

Good afternoon everyone,

Thank you,
Caroline

Hi Caroline, I can help you with this. Please contact me via xxx(viber, xxx) for more details.

Thank you very much for your recommendation.

I think you should find an accomodation in Tay Ho or Ba Dinh district. They are the preference areas of many foreigners, and also places you can easily get to international schools

Hi there Caroline93,

There are different international schools in Hanoi with different locations. Tell me the exact school you mean, then I can give you some suggestion. I m working in a real estate company, my experience might be helpful for you

depend on your budget

Hi everyone,

I am looking for a private room in a shared house/ apartment in Hanoi. I recently came back to Vietnam after 5 years living in London, England. More info about me: breathingnplaying.wordpress.com or linkedin.com/in/samhangtran

Thank you,
Sam - Hang :)