Close

Motorcycle

Where do you buy bits for the bike?  I am having great difficulty finding tyres.

BTW, there are fantastic biking roads here; route 9 Al Khaburah to Miskin, and the parallel road to the west through Wadi Ban Omar, wow.  And the heat isn't an issue till you stop...

murleypaul :

Where do you buy bits for the bike?  I am having great difficulty finding tyres.

BTW, there are fantastic biking roads here; route 9 Al Khaburah to Miskin, and the parallel road to the west through Wadi Ban Omar, wow.  And the heat isn't an issue till you stop...

Mabela Spare parts market has few shops that sell the tire and related stuff. Depending on the size of your bike.

murleypaul :

Wow, I googled Wadi Bani Oman and it truly looks amazing, looks a bit like Arizona too. I didn't know there was such beautiful nature in the Persian Gulf countries.. although I knew Oman was the most beautiful in the region..

Just one of many.  Still no luck with the tyres though.

murleypaul :

Just one of many.  Still no luck with the tyres though.

That's a pity.. I wish I could help you..

Expatriate health insurance in Oman

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Oman

Moving to Oman

Find tips from professionals about moving to Oman

International Wealth Management in Oman

Get advice from well-reputed and experienced international wealth managers regarding your financial affairs in Oman

Travel insurance in Oman

Enjoy stress-free travel to Oman

Flights to Oman

Find the best prices for your flight tickets to Oman