issued visa on another behalf

I am dental assistant in a hospital . My salary is 3500 Sr
But company is not issuing visa to my wife even on my expensive. My  wife brother is also living in saudi Arabia in another city. It is possible to get issued permanent visa on her brother behalf . Without my help . Please give me answer I am waiting your reply

No, brothers can't invite sisters on visit or family visas.

New topic