Playing volleyball in HCM city

I'm going to stay in Vietnam, hope I can find some people and court to play volleyball in HCM, I live in sunland hotel

Hi Patrick,

Welcome on board  :)

I suggest you drop an advert in the Sport partners in Ho Chi Minh City section of the website so that interested members may easily get in touch.

all the best,
Bhavna

Hi Patrick,

Did you find a place to play volleyball yet? Do let me know.

Thanks,

Im arriving at the end of August, and I'd like to find places to play volleyball every day?  do the locals play?

Hey Doc,

I have a VNese friend that have VB info. Let me ask him for you.

vbinsjca

Hello all! looking to play some intermediate volleyball in saigon.  Any drop in groups around the city?

I would like to play volleyball. I am in district 2

Moderated by Bhavna 6 years ago
Reason : Copy paste is not allowed on the forum.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct
Moderated by Priscilla 6 years ago
Reason : No free ads here please
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Did you find a place to play V-Ball in D2 yet?

Hi. Did you find a place to play vball here in vietnam? Please let me know. Or add me on facebook.

Hi. Did you find a place to play vball here in saigon?  I'm looking for team or members for our group. Can you add me on facebook. Kurt ado dulay apurada

copying my post from similar topic:

Hi, anyone interested to play volleyball, you may join our group page on facebook.
facebook.com/groups/101094470536427/
fb page: PH Volleyball in HCMC

We're open to suggestions re. date, venue, etc...
You may contact the admin/s of that page.

See you there!

I did not find a place to play volleyball. I love to play!

John

Hihih! Still Waiting here where to play. I tried to contact different group and places but all unsuccessful :( so sad!. Some of them gave me place where to play but it's around D11. Anywhere around D1, D3, D7, D4 and d2 is fine.

lethanhdan112 : I tried to call the number in the fb page but no one answered. I also send a message too.
--
There is a court in D2 but I think the schedule is full. it's in front of Buddah bar. I don't have the chance to talk to the caretaker he was so busy the time I went there.

I still try to find some place. I will try to talk to some teachers in CIS or SSIS maybe we can rent their court or if you know anyone teaching in International schools try to ask them most of the schools here have volleyball courts.

Cheers!