Making Friends in Marseille

Hi everyone

I'm English and my husband is Irish and we have a 5-month old son.  We are currently living just outside Marseille for my husband's job and were previously in Texas for 3 years.

Looking to meet people in the Marseille area for a chat or drink and to share experiences.

If interested, please let me know.

Kind regards

Bonjour Emma,

I just moved to Marseille in February, while my wife has already lived here for 2 yrs.  I am german, my wife is french.  We have lived in Germany for many years (and I have spent some time in Texas in the 90ies).  Our kids are little older, 15 and 17.  We love France and the french life-style, and currently I struggle with learning the language.  We live in one of the southern districts of Marseille, and we love to cycle in and around the city and the beach.  We are in our 40ies, my wife is an english teacher in a local college.  We would be happy to get in touch.

Best, Dirk

Hi Emma,
We're a French family of 4 (2 boys aged 11 and 8), always happy to meet new people and speak English since we came back from a year in Seattle.
Kind regards,

Moderated by Priscilla 2 months ago
Reason : No free ads here please

Questions and answers about Marseille

Ask your question
Filipinos in Marseille
By janice123
Nina Manahan
Filipinos in Marseille
By Nina Manahan
Nice / safe areas in southern Marseille
By Newdad

Expatriate health insurance in Marseille

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Marseille

Moving to Marseille

Find tips from professionals about moving to Marseille

Travel insurance in Marseille

Enjoy a stress-free travel across Marseille

Flights to Marseille

Find the best prices for your flight tickets to Marseille