Hi just Joined American Expat living in Seremban Malaysia

Anyone else in Seremban?

Here is my blog with more info on my husband and I hope the info is helpful to people interested in moving to Malaysia:

the-malaysia-project.blogspot.com

Hi Pinkgarden, welcome on Expat-blog! :)

Thanks very much. Look forward to meeting some people here.

Christine,

One question, why does the expat-blog list Kuala Lumpur as the only destination in Malaysia when there are people residing outside of KL... Penang, Taping, Seremban, JB? It makes it look like only people from KL are on the site. Is there any way to add more destinations?

Hi Pinkgarden, :)

We are working on it.

Thank you for your suggestion.

Best regards,
Christine

That's great Christine. Thanks

Hi:  Tom here in Kuching. Seremban is a great place ! Just a short drive to the beaches of Port Dickson or up to the cooler climes of Kuala Pilah. When your over here in Sarawak, let me know and my wife and I will join you for a cuppa!

,,,Life is good

Tom
[email protected]
BorneoTom.com

Thanks Tom will let you know now that the house is getting complete we do want to do some exploring and Sarawalk is definitely on the list.

Hello, I am currently living in the US (Chicago) and am considering relocating to Kuala Lumpur to be nearer to my boyfriend who is working there. He is a Malaysian born Taiwanese. I was reading on your blogspot that you have a friend who is American and the husband is Chinese. Do they live in Malaysia or in the U.S.? I am looking for those in a similiar situation as me and my boyfriend to make a friend with before my move. I have a couple of questions and think it would be nice to get some input from them and situations that they have had to go through. Any help on this would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

Hello

That's great you are thinking of moving to KL. They are currently living in Seremban in Malaysia, but are planning to move to the US because they have three young children and they want to have their kids in better schools. The schools here are quiet bad, unless you can afford expensive expat schools and even then I think they are most likely pretty bad. If you email me at the email address on my blog, I can forward your email to my friend. Although, she is very busy these days. You can always ask me your questions, while my husband is not chinese, he is from the middle east, and I am originally a mid-west girl from Minneapolis.

Best

sad to say that our education system doesn't promote creativity and freedom of thinking

memorize, take exam and score A's. all that matters...

hi from Uk now living in egypt and soon moving to seremban.
i wonder if anyone here can help. i have applied for mm2h and would like to settle down in seremban. cant  seem to find other expats living there - all the forums ive been on for seremban seem to be dead. So many good questions asked by christine, but it seems no one is replying? does this mean that there are hardly any expats living in seremban?  please advise.