Looking for Tennis Partners (Beginners who want to start) !

I am totally new in tennis..first time I played yesterday, and I liked :)
Now there is an opportunity;
By the help of my friend, I found a really professional tennis coach.
This tennis coach was in international tennis player of VN before and now coaching Vietnam Junior National Tennis Team. (Just returned back from Spain for getting his Trainer Licence)
He was close friend of my friend, so he accepted to give lessons to me. As I see yesterday (from first lesson) he is really professional in teaching. And his English is very well to tell all details in lesson.
Of course his fee is double or triple than other ordinary teachers (it is 500.000 VND/hour excluding court rent)..
But because of he was close friend of my friend, he accepted us as 3 new learners together 600.000 VND/hour. So fee is in normal range for us when we divide it by 3.
PS1: For beginners it is good 2 or 3 people together, because you can have chance to rest some minutes :)

PS2: Court rent fees are depending on place and time, but usually between 150.000-to-250.000 VND/hour.
Everything was fine but that 2 other new learners who attended the first lesson with me may not continue lessons.
In the lesson they feel difficulty to adapt and to learn the techniques. Maybe they don't feel they enjoy from this game very much, or maybe fee was a little bit high for them.
So they didn't make make second appointment for the next lesson.
(Besides, they are Vietnamese and don't know enough English, so coach has to tell everything twice in both languages.)
Because of that I am looking for 2 new people who want to start tennis (and if knows English, it is better).

If you are interested in, please contact me..
I will reserve the place for you the next lesson, for the first 2 people who contact and want to join the lesson.

Hi, you might want to post a free ad in the CLASSIFIEDS --> Sports Partners section of the site for better results, as topics like this on the forum tend to fall from view quickly.

Romaniac
Expat.com Experts Team

romaniac wrote:

Hi, you might want to post a free ad in the CLASSIFIEDS --> Sports Partners section of the site for better results, as topics like this on the forum tend to fall from view quickly.

Romaniac
Expat.com Experts Team

Yes tried CLASSIFIEDS section too. But neither here nor there any response appeared.
It looks people are not interested very much in tennis subject here..

Just wondering where are the lessons held? And what day & time?
Thank you

day & time depends on us... but I found already, we are 3 people .....if somebody leave lessons in next weeks I will post here