Visit visa for Pakistani National

HI All,

I want to bring my cusion to Oman on visit visa so can anyone can assist me how I can get visit visa for him? can I get through travel agency.? if yes then kindly give me contact of tha travel agency and and can I get more the one month visit visa for my cusion or only I can get one month duration only?

Thank you

Hi W783,

Getting a non-family member on a visit visa is not easy.

The relationship of the person has to be proved first.

Travel agents can assist in getting a visit visa, but the costs would be exorbitant. Plus, the travel agent would book hotel rooms and plan a proper holiday package.

No one can arrange for just a simple visit visa. That has to be done by means of a local sponsor only.

eVisa facility is available for select nationalities. For details please refer to the website of the Royal Oman Police - Online Visa Application.

Thank you dear

Unfortunately, for a Pakistani national, getting a visa for someone who's not your relative is a real pain.  The sponsor is needed and there are plenty of formalities to  be done. I would suggest to search in your own city back there in Pakistan if some nice travel agent could guide you for a visit visa.

schaz thanks for valuable info

Questions and answers about visas

Ask your question
vijay vj
GAMCA approved medical centers in Oman...
By vijay vj
Family joining visa
By J1987
visa change
By qwerty_701
family visa information
By amjad78
Family joining visa expires
By Bijoy007
Family Joining visa requirements
By sivinsds

Expatriate health insurance in Muscat