Badminton Bangsar 6-8PM

I'm looking for badminton players to play at Bangsar area, 6-8PM.
Level is beginner to intermediate. Anyone interested?
Thanks for reading.  :)

Hi bcyoks,

I suggest you drop an advert in the Sport partners in Kuala Lumpur so that interested members may contact you.

All the best,

Sure. Will do.
Thanks for the suggestion.

is there any badminton coach available in bangsar? what are the charges?

Hi gbala,
Me and my group are just badminton players, not coach. But you may join us. We'll make you run for the shuttle. You'll learn by playing.

If somehow you need a coach for yourself or kid, there are some coaches there. PM me your contact and I'll get the coach to contact you. You deal directly.

Hi what days do you play there?  Thanks

Hi Willie_YC,
We play every Thursday, 6-8pm. Our group are made up of 15 casual players, multiracial, 30+ to 40+. Winning the game isn't important. We're there for sweat and fun after office hours. Interested, PM me. :)

Thanks but i have another game scheduled on Thurs, if it doesn't rain outside. May you consider taking me in if I can't play it then? I assume you are playing in bangsar sports complex? I used to play tennis there on weekends :)

I have a bigger list for a single court because most of us are casual players. Usually, there will be 5 or 6 participants and we'll be playing doubles. At certain days, when many of them feel like playing, we do have a house rule of maximum 8 participants allowed. So, you're welcome to join as long as there is available slot. Whatsapp me when it is Thursday. My number shall be in your PM.

Hi, I'm still looking for casual badminton players. Level beginner to intermediate. For sweat and fun. Interested, give me a shout or a whisper  :)

Hi ..i am intrested ..where is venue in bangsar ??

It's Kompleks Sukan Bangsar.
Here's the map link: -

Hi there,

I am very interested though I have not played badminton for 12 yrs ++

Please PM details

Thank you :)

Skills isn't that important. Winning the game isn't everything. There are workout, sweating, fun and friendship and companionship. So, I ask all players to play nice and respect each other differences.  :cool:

I'll shoot you a PM.

Questions and answers about leisure

Ask your question
Badminton court near Jalan Raja Chulan area?
By saurabh87k
Futsal games in KL
By Samuel_canario
futsal players needed
By nickwillo
Looking for football games \ tennis players
By Taussat33
Improv comedy group
By anaguma1
WHIch Island in December?
By kco8

Expatriate health insurance in Kuala Lumpur

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Kuala Lumpur

Moving to Kuala Lumpur

Find tips from professionals about moving to Kuala Lumpur

Travel insurance in Kuala Lumpur

Enjoy a stress-free travel across Kuala Lumpur

Flights to Kuala Lumpur

Find the best prices for your flight tickets to Kuala Lumpur