Help me if you know Part Time Online Job

I am Vanda Sok, who lives in Cambodia. I am studying at university and I am working as well. I would like to find online working job that I can work at home and can offer me some money to support my studying and living as well. Who can help me? Please tell me if you know, I really need your help!

Have you searched the JOBS section of the site, and perhaps posted your CV there?

I'm a bit confused, you live in Cambodia, but want an online job from Austria?  :unsure

Romaniac Experts Team

Try,,,,, etc.

You are not confused! I am living in Cambodia and I wish to have online part time job! I think online part time job allow people work online from home and anywhere! Can you help me for this information?? This is my personal e-mail: *** Please help me, to save my living! I want to the legal work even it pays me a little!! Thank you for your reply!

Moderated by Priscilla 4 months ago
Reason : do not post personal contact details here for your own security

I searched and I met some of them too but it not really work, so I decided to ask someone who had the experiences and guide me to do it. Your help is the best saving my life and living too! Thank you for reply and I hope to hear good things from you soon!!

Use Google to search for such work.

stumpy :

Use Google to search for such work.

Correct :)

If one wants to work online, one should be skilled enough to know how to find work online on their own through appropriate methods.

Questions and answers about the labor market

Ask your question
Professional networks for finding a job
By noelanie86
moving to Austria
By boobie
employment questions Austria
By kszkata
Work with English in Austria
By ziten
Job Opportunity in Graz
By adamlicht
Business etiquette in Austria
By Julien

Expatriate health insurance in Austria

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Austria

Moving to Austria

Find tips from professionals about moving to Austria

Travel insurance in Austria

Enjoy a stress-free travel across Austria

Flights to Austria

Find the best prices for your flight tickets to Austria