LOOKING FOR AMERICANS WHO PLAN TO RENOVATE THEIR HOME IN ITALY !!

Hi,
I'm wondering if anyone can help me out... I work at Lion TV- a production company based out of NYC. We are currently casting for a new TV show which will feature and American family/ couple that recently relocated to another Portugal. The show will follow this family as they remodel a room in their new home.
As you can probably tell, this is not the easiest show to cast for. I'm wondering if anyone might know of people who fit into this category, or if you yourself are moving. There is a $500 finder's fee for anyone that locates the a good fit for the show.
I've included some more information below- thanks for your time and I look forward to hearing from you!
Reno International (renovation show)
A Major Cable Network is looking for American couples or families, aged 20's to 40's to participate in a new show about international renovations.
We are searching for those who have bought permanent homes in another country. The homeowners must be renovating at least one room in their new home. Renovations need to start in January, and be completed in the next two months.
Real estate agents, notaries, and anyone else who participates in helping us find our family, will not only receive a finder fee of $500, but will be featured in the end credits of the show. Families will also receive $500 in compensation.
Please send us an email describing your family, your new home (please include specific location) & your plans for renovation. Also- please send photos of your family, your new home and the rooms you plan to renovate!
Virgil
Lion TV
[email protected]

Well we are Australians who have bought a house to renovate in Veravo Italy and move there in May 2011, we renovated one in 2006/2006 with our then one year old and three year old. I would love more information about the series you discuss, sounds great.
ciao
-Lisa
renovatingitaly.com.au/371/did-you-see-the-new-place/ -Renovating Italy

Hello Lisa,

Thanks for responding to my search. Unfortunately, we are looking for Americans moving abroad (wish that wasnt the case) even if it was atleast 1 of the 2, that would be fine.

Nonetheless, you happen to come across any Americans living Italy that may fit the bill please feel free to pass along my contact info.

"Reno International"
Is a documentary-style TV series for HGTV that follow the lives of American couples and/or families as they settle in a new country and make plans to renovate their new home abroad.

Unfortunately, we do not have a website in place for this series since it is still in its development stage however I would like to direct you to our company's website - liontv.com/Usa/Home

For more information on Lion TV:
We are the creators of Discovery Channel's Cash Cab, the hit PBS series History Detectives, and SWAT USA on Court TV (now Tru TV), Lion Television is one of the most successful independent production companies in the United Kingdom and United States. We create hundreds of hours of programming every year that air on major broadcasters in the UK and US. We produce edgy documentaries, lighter lifestyle shows, and everything in between. You can learn more about us by visiting our website, liontv.com.

Feel free to reach out anytime.

Best,

Virgil Dorjo
Producer
917-606-3879
[email protected]