Chef/camp boss looking for offshore job

Good day
I am a Facilities and Catering Manager looking for work in africa with an excellent knowledge of the Hotel, Marine and Oil and Gas industries. Excellent catering, management, and business development skills supported by good inter-personal communication skills built on sound management training and experience gained over a period of 13 years. I deal with problems in a resourceful and analytic manner, reviewing methods to achieve the desired objectives. Attach is my resume for a possible vacancy in any international location that you might have available. I am NEBOSH qualified, computer literate, with extensive experience with most commonly used word, spreadsheet, and graphic packages. I am honest, flexible, entrepreneurial, communicative, loyal, supportive, and good at working in teams, internationally experienced and determined to see projects succeed.
I am client focused and result driven, self-motivated relishing new and dynamic challenges with a leadership role if required in a team environment or independently to achieve personal and company targets. I have worked and gained experience offshore and onshore in catering, civil engineering contracts as well as exploration evaluation projects. I have worked in Africa, USA, U.K, Far East and the Middle East to broaden my career and experience.
I would like a full time position that stretches ability and stimulates development with your company.

Questions and answers about the labor market

Ask your question
Salary range secondary school teacher
By MrHardy
Seeking babysitting job in Luanda
By mai17
We are looking for English teachers
By Farahinnawi

Expatriate health insurance in Angola

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Angola

Moving to Angola

Find tips from professionals about moving to Angola