Visiting Phnom Penh / June 9 — 13

This is my third time to the city and I am visiting this time largely for Vietnam visas purposes however I am staying longer than usual and traveling alone this time …

While I am fine wandering around on my own I thought if there was anyone interested in connecting I'd present the opportunity here (not sure this is the appropriate spot as I am still learning to navigate this site).

I'm not into tourism and am thinking if it's hot I might like to spend some time around a pool otherwise my particulars are in my profile. Any interest and or suggestions (pool wise at least) would be appreciated — send me a message …

Thank you, Y

Yea I'm headed for second time, Phnom Penh, I'm retired just hanging out , , what is purpose for you being in Cambodia? For me , I'm here for no apparent reason ha, good luck , I loved Cambodia the first time, I came for month of March, but headed back July 1 for four months, see how that goes, I figure I will love it or not after this, best to you

Questions and answers about leisure

Ask your question
Looking for a voleyball club
By Ivory
soccer/football in phnom penh
By merlehub
Badminton in Phnom Penh? Any Malaysian?
By GohKL
Looking for archery in Phnom Penh!
By StephanieGM
Candy Sridhara
Volleyball clubs in Phnom Penh
By Candy Sridhara

Expatriate health insurance in Phnom Penh

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Phnom Penh

Moving to Phnom Penh

Find tips from professionals about moving to Phnom Penh

Travel insurance in Phnom Penh

Enjoy a stress-free travel across Phnom Penh

Flights to Phnom Penh

Find the best prices for your flight tickets to Phnom Penh