Best cable TV- Philippines

What is the best Cable TV coverage? For the "Province" ?
English speaking/ Music / Sport/ News (Australian Channel's preferably & of course other's)

Nowadays - a better question is "Best Internet Service". It is easy to live-stream UK TV (an other English speaking networks) just as long as your internet connect is at least 1.5Mbps. When living in Negros I achieved this 80% of the time simply hooking-up my Globe SIM to my laptop - to my TV (unlimited data package obviously!!!)

TV services, like the internet much depend on locality and cannot be easily assessed in 'general' terms...

Expat IFA wrote:

Nowadays - a better question is "Best Internet Service". It is easy to live-stream UK TV (an other English speaking networks)

TV services, like the internet much depend on locality and cannot be easily assessed in 'general' terms...

______________________________________________________________________________________
We watch concerts, movies, etc. using our Globe internet connection. (Pole mounted antenna outside the house). Locality is indeed key as proximity to the cell tower and the condition of their equipment and tilt of their antennas makes a difference in signal strength and speed. We have had one equipment related issue in approx. 3 years during the conversion from Wi-Fi to LTE.  2 day repair time.

We have Cignal satellite TV and have had no equipment related problems in 3 years. Heavy rain affects the signal at times.

Yes, Cignal is definitely very good/sharp and the 'go to' satellite TV provider. Of course the laws of physics will dictate how it works (or not) in a storm - but Cignal does a pretty good job coping for sure :)

When we lived on the beach on Negros we needed to renew the Globe equipment outside - but wow, what a difference that made (like you moving up to LTE). Surprisingly reliable considering we lived in a very remote area.

...And considering 20 years ago you would have been very fortunate to have mains electricity! We are a fussy lot now aren't we - haha ;)

It's challenging when you live in an Isolated area. So having some English speaking news  content of the world is awesome. I like music and different types of music on cable would be great also.

Hello Slim
I think the best tv cable for the province here is cignal ,since most of my friends in the province use it most that skycable and also my pinoy family in bicol cantanduanese like to use it because they believe works much more better there than skycable,thats what i see it ,that Cignal works better in the province.

Thanks for your Information :)
what is the best Internet provider in the province do you think???

I think its tattoo but some use pocket wifi and others use pldt

I think Cignal is very good. (Except in heavy Rain).
We have a Prepaid account. So we don't pay when we are not in the Philippines. It costs about 600 Pesos a Month for the HD service.

Just hooked up Cignal TV for 1000 pesos a month here in Ilocos Sur.   So far in 2 weeks we have had no problems, get enough info from CNN and plenty of NBA basketball with two channels giving several games live in the mornings because of the 12 or 15 hour time difference.  Bought the TV one day, had the cable/dish installed the next day.

The best satellite TV is Gsat direct TV  it has 4 packages to choose from 99 pesos monthly 35 channels 200 monthly. 50 channels , ,300 monthly 71 channels , 500 monthly ,110 channels , it's prepaid service you can buy loading cards anywhere and watch when you want so you don't get stuck with monthly bills when you are out of town , Gsat is the biggest cable provider and it has a big coverage in Philippines and other south East Asian countries and they have a great channels line up check the website www gsatasia.com  for the complete lineup and the nearest dealers  so you can check it out , Gsat is available everywhere and it won't hurt your pocketbook .