Finding a jobs in bangkok

i am bikram roy from india ..i am came in bangkok by travel visa  for find a jobs ....and want to stay at bangkok..i am a higher secondary pass and 23 yeara old ...i need a jobs ..so
how i can get a jobs easily in bangkok at any company ? have any work finding office for indian at bangkok .

Check through the positions advertised in the jobs section at the top of this page. You can also place a free advert there yourself.

Hi Bikram roy and welcome to Expat.com :)

Also feel free to have a look at the article Find a job in Thailand .

Thanks,

Priscilla

Hi Bikram. I recommend creating your own personal blog about yourself. If you do a little bit of SEO on it, the employers will find you. It's easier if the employers call you, instead of the other way around. I know it's easier said than done. But, if you do it right, and you start now, the sooner it will be done, and the sooner you will start getting potential clients/employers calling you. That said, I would also search Facebook Groups, Craigslist, and local job ads posted on the Internet. Good luck!

bikram roy wrote:

i am bikram roy from india ..i am came in bangkok by travel visa  for find a jobs ....and want to stay at bangkok..i am a higher secondary pass and 23 yeara old ...i need a jobs ..so
how i can get a jobs easily in bangkok at any company ? have any work finding office for indian at bangkok .

I guess the rest were too kind to u. Face the reality, what u can do where the locals can't? There are millions of Thais having the same qualification or better than u. Ask yourself, what u have in term of education and experience which the locals lack? How many Indian companies are in Thailand?

Your chance of a job in India will be much higher. Nevertheless, u might want to do what the rest have mentioned and good luck.