Presentation of members in Agadir

Hello dear Members, Welcome on Expat.com

We launched this discussion so that members living in Agadir present themselves while hoping this will help you to widen your social network.

Are you living in Agadir since sometime or have you just arrived?
What brought you to Agadir? What is your passion in term of hobbies, likes and dislikes?

Thanking you in advance for your participation!

See you soon on Expat.com!

My name is Jaime and Ijust moved here 2 weeks ago :°)   Add me if you would like to talk about Agadir or Morocco in general!

Welcome to the forum JaimeBrown ;)

My name is Mohammed  and my friends call me 'Simo' i'm from Morocco i live in Sahara but  I move to agadir to continue my studies . i study at Iben Zohor university major in English literature  :°)   Add me if you are interesting :D for sure we 'll hang out in the city and have a lot of fun
thanx in advance

Welcome on Expat.com Mohammed :)

Hello i'm Mehdi From agadir
i look for friends around here to talk & having fun! :cool:

welcome méhdi

Welcome on Expat.com Mehdi Akhsasi ;)

Hello, I'm Yassine, new on Expat.com.

I live in Inezgane Town, Agadir. I'm here for help and to make friends from different nationalities.

Hi Yassine,

Welcome to Expat-blog! :)

Hi Christine,

Thank you very much :)

Pleased to hear from you. Hope we can make such great friends over here.

Have a nice day.:cool:

Hi,

I would like to meet people liking to lear Russian and discovering it's culture. The place is Agadir, Hay SALAM; The teacher is available, we just need to gather a group : 8 to 12 candidates. If interested, please contact me.

Cordialy.

Hi and welcome on board Mbarek!

You are off topic! I would suggest you to post an advert in the classes section of Agadir classifieds.

Thanks and regards
Armand

Hey Armand, Hi ... How are U doing ? I was just wondering if U could help by having a similar discussion post even for Casablanca members so that members living in Casa can present themselves ...things are so cold here in the casa forum ...need to wake people up ...Kindly help or suggest ...

Regards

Manoj

Hello everyone,

my name is Hsin-Yi coming from Taiwan. I live in Agadir now and very glad to know you all here.

Wish you all Happy New Year and health,good luck and happiness in 2012 !

Hello everyone from cold snowy Ann Arbor Michigan USA,
My name is Mohamed and all my friends here call me Moe.Im from Agadir region leaving in the state little over 16 years and finally I' decided to leave this crazy life behind me and move back to my beloved city Agadir and hoping to meet friends to help me through my transition as we all know change can be hard.
Thank you all and please keep this blog a life.

Heya everyone,

my name is Hocine im From Agadir, just want to make some new friends & have some more interesting talks. so any one want to talk about Agadir or any other subject im here just drop me a line...

Hi All,

Am born & bred in the uk and I am seriously thinking of relocating to Agadir, my friend is flying over there from the uk to do a little research. Myself I went on holiday there. Can you advise me a safe area to rent a property, what area is ok where rent or purchasing a property is not sky high.

What about broadband services as its key to keep on running my business from Morroco.

Please see my web link
3network.biz

I await any pointers from Ex Pats only as I would like to know the difficulties you faced, did you get ripped off by 'Tourist Hike in Prices' etc, where do you guys live (good-secure) area's & what would you expect to pay for rent etc 2 bedrooms ??  bordering the perimeter of the tourist district.

Please tell me about the locals...  Crime Rate etc

Many Thanks.

Hi AB339,

Could you please start a new topic with your questions on the Agadir forum? Thank you.

hi everybody,
i'm Bora, i'm living in Agadir since 2008 :)

Salut Bora, j'arrive à Agadir le 14 mai pour une mission au Sofitel Agadir Royal Bay Resort de 4 mois et je suis pressée de découvrir cette ville.

Que fais tu à Agadir? Ca fait combien de temps que tu es la bas?

A bientot

hi everyone

I'm a newcomer to this blog. I'm a moroccan guy (38)and live in Agadir .I look for new friends , of course I look for a communication environment for speaking English .If anyone interested we can create a reading club ... I play chess and music and fond of reading.. anyidea would be welcome ...

@morganedoucey- Can you please write in english on this Anglophone forum?

Thank you,
Aurélie