My name is Ahmad, I am from Jordan and I live in Dubai.
I hold an Bachelor degree in Electrical Engineering and I have been working in (LED displays industry) for 8 years.
I finally got my RP, I have waited for about 4 months (applied on 25 Jan 2016) from Dubai.
My plan is to go for a visit to Denmark just to familiarize my self with the country and gather as much info as I can before I start the residence card process and moving to Denmark permanently.
I would love to hear from you guys on the below:
1. I understood that I have to enter Denmark within 6 months, my questions is: Do I have to start the residence card process as soon as I go there? or I can just go for a visit and go back home? my RP says that I have Multi entry.
2. Do you have any recommendations regarding where to stay? which city? I would like to stay in an area that is close to public transports and close to companies or centers where I can look for a job.
3. Do you recommend a specific city/ area to live in?
4. Can you recommend a job or a company to apply to? Do you have an advise on how to start the job hunting?
5. What is the process of getting the residence card done?
6. Can I drive with international driving license or Dubai license? if so, for how long?
7. I am willing/ open to get in touch with anyone who is willing to help.