noc for joining the family visa ,cancelling employment visa

I would like to know, if in case wife is on employment visa in oman. if she has to leave the job due to the reasons that the company she is working with not following to what was assured like giving benifits or delayed salaries/holding the salaries for months with giving the false promises that will be paid next time , basic facilities at the work place  etc. what would be the noc rule says like:

if she has to join her husband on family visa who is in oman. In that case is it compulsory for an employer to issue her a NOC .

if in case of joining any other job then it would be normal as it is to others as we have discussed many times on this forum.

please let me know in case of the employer would not want to issue an NOC as its their  tradition of the company(it was told to my collegue regarding the NOC).

If wife doesn't get the NOC, she couldn't get the work visa for another two years and its quite obvious. Now, it depends upon the husband's employer on how big the firm is.  I have seen the ladies, leaving the job and only returning on family joining for 2 years, however in most of the cases where the husband's employer is not a AAA rated company, they might not grant the family joining either.

Whether she comes or not, without NOC she can't do any further job.

thanks for the reply, In that case ,its sure that if husband is working for a A grade company where his company can provide visa to his wife and other related facilities then she can join him with NOC . If wife cancels her employment visa and comes back on family visa . After that if she gets a job in Oman then husbands company has to give her the noc to join the employment and its nothing to do with her previous employer where she was working before i suppose. but still i am confused please let me know on the same.

Answer to your query is a NO.
she will only be able to work if her previous Employer grants her the NOC.

okay thanks..

Questions and answers about visas

Ask your question
By desh2674
visa change
By qwerty_701
family visa information
By amjad78
Family joining visa
By J1987
chinnu kuttu
Job visa