Moving to Costa Brava

My name is Joanne and i'm a single, forty-something English lady.  I'm currently living in the north of England and planning a move to the Girona area and would welcome any advice !  I've chosen the Costa Brava area as it isn't as hot as southern Spain and I could potentially drive there from the UK.

I'm in the early stages of my research and so I haven't pinned down a specific location yet.  As i'm making the move by myself I would like to initially have some fellow brits in my community to have some familiarity during the process of transition.  I will also need to work to support myself.  I've been an administrator for many years but i'm willing to do any line of work (within reason.....).  I want to be close to the coast but in an area where there are work opportunities.  I will be looking for a long term rental property.  Any help or advice would be very welcome.    :)

Hello Joanne :cheers:

Concerning your job hunt, I invite you to drop an advert in the Jobs offers in Girona section of the site and for the accommodation hunt, please drop an advert in the Housing in Girona section.

Reading the Living in Spain guide mais help  gather useful informations.

Wish you all the best in your expatriation project :top:

Questions and answers about Girona

Ask your question
Starting up a new company in Spain
By MIckeybhoy67
Furniture to buy Roses Girona
By MIckeybhoy67
I am going to be moving to Girona in 2017
By jojokoko
Anyone have experience of living near Girona?
By lindavan
Things to do in Girona during the weekends
By Christine

Expatriate health insurance in Girona

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Girona

Moving to Girona

Find tips from professionals about moving to Girona

Travel insurance in Girona

Enjoy a stress-free travel across Girona

Flights to Girona

Find the best prices for your flight tickets to Girona