Let your child discover fantasy summer in VietNam

Hi guys, i'm looking for some activities for my two little princesses. Any recommendation? (To add, my princesses is from 7-9 years old). Cheers.

Hi,
Saigon Pony Club will give pony riding lesson all through summer afternoons for beginners to advanced riders. Please feel free to contact me if you need further information.
Kind regards,
Amaury Le Blan
Director
Saigon Pony Club

Hey what 'bout summer course with activities at International Schools?  :)

Hi guys, I dont know much about programs for primary students. But i think you can refer to summer activities in some international schools in HCMC. EIS would be a great choice btw. FYI Link
http://eishcmc.com/

Let them enjoy some talent programs such as playing the piano, guitar or other social skills courses for them such as taking part in summer camps from some event organistions

Hey, I'm finding information on summer courses too. I cant leave my son at home for the whole summer, he definitely will play games all day long without studying anything *sigh*.

Which acitivities would you like your girls to join? It's almost summer now. There are too many schools that have summer courses

I let my boy join this summer course last year. He's really interested in it. My hubby and i think we could bring him there for this summer. You could let your girl make friends with my boy too anyway. Contact me via message in forum or you can search for some online information via school web page.

Summer programme is a good choice. They can learn and play and have fun.

Oh well, my daughter is studying in EIS. I have to say that their summer course is completely awesome, everyday she came  home and told me some crazy cool stuff she did during the day.

My friend's son joined the summer course of EIS last year. He grew a lot after this course. Check out for more info via EIS website.

Hey, what is the full name of EIS? I want to google it for more information.

EIS means European International School

luulytim0201 wrote:

Oh, thank you. I found many appraisals of this school, that made me want to know more about it. I am going to move to Vietnam for working next year, so I want to prepare for my family, it is never too early for a carefulliness.

Ayşe Nur wrote:
luulytim0201 wrote:

Oh, thank you. I found many appraisals of this school, that made me want to know more about it. I am going to move to Vietnam for working next year, so I want to prepare for my family, it is never too early for a carefulliness.

Oh, that s great. My daughter is doing home work, she may give you some brief suggestion about this school so you can use as a reference.

Tha's a great idea!

My daughter is just three year old. Should I bring her with me during my on going long time business trip in Vietnam. Is there any school can she join?

Big MacAnthony wrote:

My daughter is just three year old. Should I bring her with me during my on going long time business trip in Vietnam. Is there any school can she join?

EIS is ok for your daughter. She will learn through engaging topics and play-based activities. All the activities are designed to enhance fine and gross motor skills and will incorporate arts and crafts, early writing and reading skills as well as music, dance and sports.

Yeah, my daughter is 4 and we 've just registered for her summer class in the school. She quickly made friend with many from other nationalities and she enjoy it. She told my everything about her class everyday about what her played and learnt.

I think my advice is if you want your daughter join the school for next year class, you should do it now to get the discount for the early bird.

Zahira Nunez wrote:

Yeah, my daughter is 4 and we 've just registered for her summer class in the school. She quickly made friend with many from other nationalities and she enjoy it. She told my everything about her class everyday about what her played and learnt.

The school is for playing  :)

Tsk.   Playing is integral to learning.    :idontagree:

I love something village both studying and playing.  :cheers:

Moderated by Bhavna 7 years ago
Reason : Please do not promote your own services on the forum. Kindly register in the business directory
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

I can't find some information about this school. Why do everybody mention this school? Does it famous in Vietnam>

wow, what precious information!

Helena Lin wrote:

Let them enjoy some talent programs such as playing the piano, guitar or other social skills courses for them such as taking part in summer camps from some event organistions

Totally agree with you!   :top: