Presentation of members in Seattle

Welcome on Expat-blog!

We launched this discussion so that members living in Seattle present themselves and hoping this will help you to widen your social network.

Are you living here since sometime or did you just arrive?
What brought you to Seattle? What is your passion in term of hobbies, likes and dislikes?

Thanks for your presentation and see you soon on Expat.com :)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Expat.com team
Share your expat experience!

Hi, everybody,

I just came here to visit and would like to make friends and hang out together.I speak and read English, but, I don't drive.I enjoy go the movies, restaurants and tea houses.

Hi Lakshimi,

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

Thank you for your introduction, i hope you get lots of new contacts on the site. Do not hesitate to participate on other threads on the Seattle forum and share your experience with us.

All the best,
Christine

Hi, brazilians in Seattle!

I just arrived in Bellevue! Please, let's make friends!

Hi,

I am a Singaporean. I have been to Seattle twice since last year on my own traveling. I like walking along the Elliott Bay Trail and watching sea birds fly. I like the fresh air at Queen Ann's Hill, watching the panoramic view of the city of Seattle overlooking its iconic Space Needle.

I would like to find friends in Seattle around my age (50+) so that my trip to Seattle in the very near future can be a more enjoyable one with treasured memories.

Hello

I just arrived here at the end of January from Australia.  I am originally from Sydney.  I have lived here before from 98 to 2001.  My husband is from Seattle.  We returned to Sydney in 2001 and remained in Australia for several years.  In 2009 we went to live in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia and returned to Sydney a year later.  At the end of 2011 we went to live in Melbourne and remained there until July 2012.  In May 2012 I commenced the green card process and 10 months later was able to return to Seattle.  I am interested in cooking and piano and I work in the fitness industry and I also like to bike outdoors.

Hi Wakame,

welcome to Expat.com! :)

Thank you for this introduction.

Hi, I am Leah, I am planning of moving to Seattle any time soon. I am originally from Austria, Vienna, but lived on the West Coast for over a decade. I have been in Vancouver BC and in Victoria BC for about 7 years and I just love Pacific Rim Cuisine and Starbucks, the islands, the ocean with it's orcas and seals and otters and sure, I have a thing for ferry boats. Hope to find new friends there. How is life in Seattle compared to Vancouver BC? Is it hard to find new 40+ friends?  How are the men there? Like Mc Dreamy? lol
I am in Vienna and Salzburg right now, please contact me for some chit chat,
Leah :)