Uscis visa...g-325a help

Both my wifes parents have drs and dra listed in front of their names on my wifes birth certificate, and also the English  translated copies of that certificate.
It is a Dutch academic title (like phd, ba, ect.) according to the pre-Bachelor–Master system the female form is 'doctoranda' (abbreviated dra., though this abbreviation is no longer used) and the male form is drs.
The degree was used in Indonesia which is where my wife and her family live and used there until 1990, where it was given to bachelors in social studies.
So my question is will that title have to be included on the g-325a when filling in her parents information since those titles appear on those documents?


Hi Svbummin,

Please note that your topic has been moved to the USA forum. :)



New topic