Close
Follow all our news on Facebook!

Deep Sea Fishing Trip Hoi an

Xin Chao
Anybody interested in a FULL DAY Deep Sea fishing Trip.I have available Boat, Skipper, Fishing Tackle.Bait
The Skipper knows where to fish so we should have a rewarding day
No swimming No sunbathing JUST FISHING.
If we get enough interest will be doing this on a regular basis.
Roy

Moderated by Christine 10 months ago
Reason : For your security, please send your contact details through your private message system.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hello Moondancer :cheers:

I invite you to drop an advert in our Events, Activities & Leisures field of our Hoi An classifieds so as to increase your chances to find people interested in this activity you are proposing :top:

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com

I had the distinct impression that Moondancer was looking for people to go together with him and spend an enjoyable day together, not promoting a tour.  He clearly is not the boat operator.  Why does this need to be in the classifieds any more than the numerous "lets get together" posts that always pop up here?  What is it with the moderators and the classifieds?  It's not his business so why should he post there?   Also if he did, nobody will see it.

Xin Chao
I have put advert in Activities & Leisures field
Roy

OK Thank you

Don't forget the most important equipment for deep sea fishing.  The liquid refreshments.   :joking:

THIGV :

I had the distinct impression that Moondancer was looking for people to go together with him and spend an enjoyable day together, not promoting a tour.  He clearly is not the boat operator.  Why does this need to be in the classifieds any more than the numerous "lets get together" posts that always pop up here?  What is it with the moderators and the classifieds?  It's not his business so why should he post there?   Also if he did, nobody will see it.

We usually advise professionals and non professionals to post in the classifieds section as it can boost up their chances. :)

Thanks,

Priscilla

Naturally   Tea Coffee Soft drink BEER all on board
Roy

Expatriate health insurance in Hoi An

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Hoi An

Moving to Hoi An

Find tips from professionals about moving to Hoi An

Travel insurance in Hoi An

Enjoy a stress-free travel across Hoi An

Flights to Hoi An

Find the best prices for your flight tickets to Hoi An