Looking for a homestay experience in Tana June 2nd-4th 2016

I am a Kenyan professional, I work in community development. I will be in Tana from May 31st, I am looking for a host for the days June 2nd -4th.

The hosts home should have basic amenities, clean, and within reach of the city. The host should be easy and fun to be with, I will need to take in some sight seeing and partying, and visit the beach. I will pay for accommodation and companionship. 

My email is xxx

Moderated by Bhavna 4 months ago
Reason : Please exchange contact details via private messaging.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi Mbinya,

Welcome on board  :)

Not sure whether homestay + companionship is common in Madagascar, i suggest you drop an advert in the Housing in Antananarivo section of the website or browse through the business directory > Guesthouses in Antananarivo so that you may find accommodation for your stay.

All the best,

Thanks for your response. I already have hotels I can stay at, but travelling alone means that you do not get to see the country or learn the people much, which I would like to. But you can advise on good safe meeting places to hang out? I will appreciate.

Bhavna. I have really enjoyed my stay in Tana. Beautiful city, though I did not get to do all I might have wished. I hope I will make it back some day..I leave tomorrow afternoon. Thanks for reaching out.

Questions and answers about housing

Ask your question
Living in Tana, an advice is needed
By mishcom
BUNGALOW near the beach TO BE RENTED
By loua
Ryan James
Share house/ short term rental/ cheap hotel...
By Ryan James
Looking for a house in Tamatave
By Podda
rent an accomdation in Antananarivo
By jimmychange

Expatriate health insurance in Antananarivo

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Antananarivo

Moving to Antananarivo

Find tips from professionals about moving to Antananarivo

Travel insurance in Antananarivo

Enjoy a stress-free travel across Antananarivo

Flights to Antananarivo

Find the best prices for your flight tickets to Antananarivo