Foreign professor at Singaporean universities

I am Brazilian, graduated in History and finishing my master degree also in History.

I lived in Malaysia for one year, visited Singapore for a couple of days and can speak Portuguese, Malay, English, Spanish and German.

I would like to become a professor in any Singaporean universities in the human science field. If anyone knows about any opportunity at that area, please let me know. I would be very thankful.

You should check the job listings on the Singapore university webpages - all vacancies are published there!
You could also contact their departments in your field to find out if there are any openings in the near future (even before they're published). Also, getting to know the people there and building your network is definitely a good idea.

Hello Marcelo,

You can also post a more detailled ad in the Teaching jobs in Singapore section of the website, which might help recruiters to learn more about yourself and your level of competency in that particular field.

Good Luck  :)

Thanks a lot, Beppi and Christopher! Will do that...

Questions and answers about the labor market

Ask your question
Jobs in the science sector
By Lucyrose50
Myo Hlaing
Adverse record
By Myo Hlaing
s-pass appeal duration
By bryan1989
Visit singapore for Job seeking
working in Singapore
By vikramjeet
for work visa
By vikramjeet

Expatriate health insurance in Singapore

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Singapore

Moving to Singapore

Find tips from professionals about moving to Singapore

Travel insurance in Singapore

Enjoy a stress-free travel across Singapore

Flights to Singapore

Find the best prices for your flight tickets to Singapore