I am living in India and offered a job in a bank in Bahrain. I am an IT professional with 8 years of experience in banking domain. Below are the perks bank is providing.
1. 1200 BHD per month salary
2. 1 extra salary as bonus in month of June
3. Free independent accommodation for family
4. Health Insurance for self and wife
5. Medical expenses for self
6. Club membership
7. Dependent visa expenses for wife
8. Performance bonus at the end of every year (mostly 2 or 3 months of basic salary)
I am already earning a good salary in India which is supposed to be at upper end in IT industry according to my experience.
I am looking for decent salary in Bahrain according to my experience ( not considering marital status / family size / Indian purchasing power mentality)
Is 1200 BHD with the above benefits a good offer to live in Bahrain (comparing the luxury and standard of life I am living with my current salary in India) ?
If there is any scope of negotiate than how much should I negotiate with HR ?
Thanks in Advance.