Where do you stay?

I am a Korean expat and just moved to Singapore 2 weeks ago , and i found this forum yay!
I'm currently living at Thomson area , any other expats living in other areas? I have been thinking of moving to another place as the landlord i have been renting a room from has a big family and i can't find peace ): Let me know~

Hello~ I am thinking of moving too!

I have the same problem. Plus, I visit my friends/boyfriend outside sometimes for parties and drinking so I come home late or I may stay out which my landlord doesn't quite like.

I live near Farrer Park cause that is where my gym is. I found a room with 2 twins at Farrer Park to rent. It's so coincidental that I saw your post. xD If you're interested to find a roommate, I'd be more than willing to share or team up with you.

My landlord has a room available. She is not staying in there.. it's in a geylang condo., 7 mins walk to paya lebar mrt. Lots of freedom. Message me if you are still looking for room

Hi Mr. Leslie.

Do you know any room available for 2 persons?

Yes, it can fit 2 persons. its quite small  but landlord is flexible..

please private message me.

Moderated by Priscilla 7 years ago
Reason : please post your offer in the housing section + do not post your personal contact details on the forum
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Celena, please do not share your number in this public forum. Your message will be deleted.

Welcome to Singapore. I'm also new to Singapore.
I live in Jurong West near by Jurong lake. Very nice place to stay. If you are missing Korean food or shops I recommend you to stay in Bukit Thima.

Keep in touch.