Hello from Philippines

hi.im new here and im so greatful to find this site.I would like to make friends and put Brazil in my list of places i wanna visit.Anyone can show me around??dont hesistate to write me..

keep safe

God Bless

Welcome to Expat-blog,

Hope that members soon reply back to you

thank you....

Hi imyourz2107, welcome on Expat-blog! :)

Your discussion has been moved on the Brazil forum for effective networking.

I hope you get lot of new contacts on the site.
I wish you good luck
Christine

Hi
Brazil is a marvelous place. The culture is somehow related to the Philippines since its population is predominantly Christian also. But its way too expensive compared to the Philippines. And you better prepare yourself with some Portuguese. You will find some Tagalog words (which are basically from Spanish) that have the same meaning in Portuguese but the pronunciation is totally different. Growing up in the province with my Lolas using those old old old Tagalog words helped me a lot in understanding Portuguese and surviving my daily activities.

hi thanks for the warm welcome..

i am from Philippines too, and Singapore is my expat destination, This coming December 31,2010 is our Flight ,together with my parents. SEE U SOON

I love Brazil and i wish to visit it one day.

Hello
I live in Mato Grosso (middle of Brazil). Here is good to visit if you like to do fishing, know natives and Nature.

You want only visit? Why dont stay forever? haha

Well, dont need know portuguese to visit only, but to stay and work you need it. Here is good to Pinays who are fluent in english (can be teacher), graduated nurse (especialized is better) and too for who know fluent spanish too for work with suport to latin america, this is the mosts easy to find jobs here.

hello..i just wanna ask cause its my first time to go abroad and i only have passport..is it possible to visit brazil with that,and return ticket..
do i need funds..?what else do i need?thanks..ciao

Hi Xanxan,

I believe we Filipinos are allowed to enter Brasil without a VISA for 90 days. Some of my friends already did that. I think the problem you will encounter is not with foreign immigration but with our local immigration in NAIA. They are just pain in the ass. hehehehe

thanks kenj

yeah!thats what im thinking ..huhuh

you can come here in brazil with just your passport and return ticket...but of course you need money, coz its very expensive here....

xanxan_18ide wrote:

hello..i just wanna ask cause its my first time to go abroad and i only have passport..is it possible to visit brazil with that,and return ticket..
do i need funds..?what else do i need?thanks..ciao