457 visa to student visa

Hello there, I'm Eryah living in Brisbane under 457 visa of my husband. Little bit afraid that the company will cease my husband job if ever he can't follow the job well done. I'm thinking that other option is to continue my studies to diploma of nursing because I finished already the Cert 3 aged care course. If ever is 572 vocational education sector visa is appropriate for me and my family so that still my family can stay here with me while studying ? That's  my option if ever I will be the main for our visa. Hope to hear from your opinions guys. Thanks Eryah!

Check this website as it may have the information you need.  or simply contact them for the information.

Hi Ms. Eryah,

Yes. You may be the main person, study and work at the same time. Your husband automatically can be a dependent on you. He will share the same regulatory that you going to have. Like 20 hrs max working per week only.

You may do it by yourself applying for this student visa or you may seek education consultant services. Less headache.


Thanks have a nice day!

Moderated by Priscilla last year
Reason : No free ads here please + register in the business directory
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct
New topic