Dispute with hk property agency what to do?!? Iam lost

I am in dispute with a real estate agency hong kong
They pretended a shortfall due to the cancellation of the lease of real property
They require half my deposit
While I have not signed a contract defining their commissions
What should I do??
Are there competent and free legal advice service in a 1st time
Or what are the administrative procedures to make by itself ??
Any advice welcome
Thank you

New topic

Expatriate health insurance in Hong Kong

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Hong Kong

Moving to Hong Kong

Find tips from professionals about moving to Hong Kong

International Wealth Management

Get advice from well-reputed and experienced international wealth managers regarding your financial affairs

Travel insurance in Hong Kong

Enjoy stress-free travel to Hong Kong