Looking For People Who Have Recently Bought A Home In Morocco

Hello,

My name is Khusbu and I work on a popular American TV show about people who have recently relocated abroad. For our upcoming season, we are hoping to find people who have relocated to Morocco.  In my research, I came across your blog and am reaching out to you in hopes you might be able to help me find participants for our show.

House Hunters International tells the story of an individual, couple or family who has bought property outside of their native country.  Being on our show is a lot of fun for our participants and a great way for them to document their exciting search for a home and new life abroad.  It's also a very positive show which offers a wonderful opportunity to inform our viewers about interesting countries and cultures worldwide. 

We're currently looking to cast people who have recently relocated and have bought in Morocco.  If you fit this qualification or know anyone who does, I would love to tell you more about the project. You can contact me at [email protected].

Thank you in advance for your help.

KHUSBU JOSHI
CASTING ASSISTANT LEOPARD FILMS USA
127 East 26th Street, New York, NY 10010. +1 212 843 2821
[email protected]
leopardfilms.com

Hi There:
I am from Canada (55 year old female)and Have built a villa in the High Atlas Mountains in Morocco. It has been a very long project but is close to being finished now. If you are interested in seeing my house I will arrange for it. Its all made of river rocks. I am in Canada at the moment but my husband (he is a moroccan) is at the house. Its out by Ijoukak (Tin Mal).

that sounds great

I will be in marakesh in about a week or so and i  want to buy something or a riad maybe

any advice you can give me would be appreciated thanks

Hello
We watch your show it's awesome
We are in the process of moving to Morocco ( Rabat)
Philippe

@ Philippe :

Just want to inform you that this thread is quite old.

Thanks,

Priscilla
Expat.com Team