Expats in London needed for research

Dear expats,

I am a 22 year old female student at the Rotterdam University of Applied Sciences and I am currently in the end phase of my study writing my thesis.

For my thesis, I am researching the needs and desires for tax and legal services (for example annual tax returns, contractual employment scans etc) of expats who live in London or plan to move to London.
The aim is to determine, which tax and legal services are needed and the advantages these services provide for the expats. Furthermore, I want to determine which communication channels expats in London use when socializing.

I am looking for expats who are willing to take part in my research, by answering a couple questions. This can be done through a Skype interview, or I can also email you the questions if you prefer that.
If you have any questions about the research or want to know more about the questions or the research itself before taking part in the interview, please feel free to contact me :)

I would very much appreciate your participation.

Kind regards,

Hi ExpatResearcherUK,

Welcome to :)

Can you please post an ad in the Looking for testimonies in London section? Do note that it is the most appropriate section for your search.

Thank you,

Priscilla  :cheers:

Questions and answers about London

Ask your question
New in town!
By Ella.eleanor
Hangout in London anyone ?
By Patsy26
After brexit ...?
By walkingbotanist
Dan Bamboo
Looking for friends