Do they sell saline nasal sprays at pharmacys in Vietnam?

Can I pick up a saline nasal spray at a pharmacy here? ( I live in Bac Lieu).

If yes, do you know the brand name of the saline nasal spray?

it just salt water. You can make one up yourself.  Just Google for recipe

C2Tommy wrote:

Can I pick up a saline nasal spray at a pharmacy here? ( I live in Bac Lieu).

If yes, do you know the brand name of the saline nasal spray?

As someone else suggested, just use salt water, you can get a recipe with the right concentrations from the internet.

Give my regards to Bac Lieu, I spent a couple of months there four years ago.

M

The answer to your question is yes and there are many brands..but as suggested a good snort of salted water does the job...as a former diver it was the preferred method offshore to clear the tubes before a dive!!

I can use saltwater, but where would I get the spray thing? I want to reach high up there in the nostril.

HI C2Tommy,

You can check at any pharmacy for local brand Xixat nasal spray. It is a kind of sea water spray ( like Physiomer spray).  it is very cheap and good. I often use this product for my children at home. After finishing this bottle, if you don't like sea water anymore, you can buy a new NaCl 0.9% ( better with NaCl 0.9% for infusion) to use with this spray bottle.

http://www.xisat.com.vn/xisathome/news- … -mui.html.

If you can not find it, please send me the message with ur address in Bac Lieu, I can help to send to you.

Cheer,
Thanh

Yep, you can find it in VN.
We are using Humer (Popular brand in France), but it's actually the doctor that gave it to us. (CMI at HCMC)

You should probably find it in pharmacies then

thanhnx73 wrote:

HI C2Tommy,

You can check at any pharmacy for local brand Xixat nasal spray. It is a kind of sea water spray ( like Physiomer spray).  it is very cheap and good. I often use this product for my children at home. After finishing this bottle, if you don't like sea water anymore, you can buy a new NaCl 0.9% ( better with NaCl 0.9% for infusion) to use with this spray bottle.

http://www.xisat.com.vn/xisathome/news- … -mui.html.

If you can not find it, please send me the message with ur address in Bac Lieu, I can help to send to you.

Cheer,
Thanh

dudumomo wrote:

Yep, you can find it in VN.
We are using Humer (Popular brand in France), but it's actually the doctor that gave it to us. (CMI at HCMC)

You should probably find it in pharmacies then

Thanks guys. I'll look for those.