Thai Retirement visa

Hello ,

Yes in Oregon , Portland to be exactl I don't have my previous paperwork in front of me.
They will have you deal with the best Embassy near you or the one that streamlines the process and they work closely and best with

The first time I got my 90 Visa with them everything was completed including your Passpirt shipped back and fourth to you it took 10-14 business days for me.

Best Regards
Bob Tyrrell American Citizen / Retired Resident  in
Nakhon Ratchasima / JoHo Thailand :)

what are you saying when you refer to it - lots of it and now i am confused
what is it?

If your doing it from anywhere if it goes to an Embassy they will have you send it and supply you the instructions.

are you saying you supplied your passport via the mail?

did you sit in front of them when you signed "it" ?

error message on this page

Welcome to the home of siamlegal.com
To change this page, upload your website into the public_html directory

Date Created: Wed Jun 16 17:14:50 2010

https://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/97 … rnational/

Hello ,

Example : I'm a U.S. Citizen I go to siamlegal.com  , I render there services they provide online info and video explanation of the process.
I then provide them the documents they require along with my Passport, I send the required documents and Passport to the Thai Embassy in my Country that' Siam Legal works with.
They process everything apply my Visa Stamp and return my Passport to me , I've done this 2 times with them never any issues always safe secure and prompt.
They will answer any questions I have via email or telephone, If you choose not to do it in your home Country then they would make an appointment with you in there Bangkok Office after they process everything with the same results.
If this still confuses you take a look at there website siamlegal.com very informative and well laid out website with both video and written tutorials.

Best Regards

$1600 = 40-000 bht ?????

$1600 = 53,072 Baht.

american dollars im talking aussie dollars $1600 = 40'000 bht !!

Oh,  Sorry

no worries mate !!

Anyone seeking advice on any kind of visa, particularly the retirement visa would be best to request advice from source I.e the Thai immigration. Many people just waffle on and they don't actually know that they have recently changed their rules for the retirement visa. As far as I know u now have to show that u show800000 baht in a Thai bank for 3 months upon ur application and 400000 baht 2 month's after they have granted ur visa as apparently; as many expat pay a sum of money to some agents just to have that amount of money in a bank for the first 3 months. The immigration is catching up on that now and now they want u to show that after u have been granted ur yearly visa u still have some money left for that 2 months extra which meant that now u need to have to pay extra to the agents for that commission. Better seek advice from T. I.

You have to show at least 40,000 Thai baht a month income and it has to be in a Thai account.
. I have a marriage visa and that is what they require.

Do you have an O-A Visa?
if so you will be required to get insurance IF you can get it

Also for renewal of Visa O for retirement the money needs to be in the bank 90 days prior to applying for renewal and remain in the bank for some time after