Looking for a personal Driver for our December 2016 tour of Panama

Hi, this is RML Expat. My wife and I are coming to Panama, arriving December 14th 2016. We are hoping ot connect with a personal driver who can help us discover Panama during our 23 day stay there. We did a similar trip in December 2015 to Ecuador and had an amazing driver who spent many days hosting us and showing us the sites of that country - 3500 KM in 23 days.

We'd really appreciate any input you may have. We contacted Panama Road Runner and although they are quite responsive seem almost 2x what we spent for a similar service in Ecuador. Any assistance welcome or if there are any Expats in Panama who offer this type of service, we'd love to here from you.

Thank you

Hello RML Expat,

I suggest you drop an advert along with your requirements  in the Jobs in Panama section of the website so that interested members may contact you via your advert.

All the best,
Bhavna

Hola
First, Panama is more expensive than Ecuador, so a driver is going to be more expensive. That, being said, I can wholeheartedly recommend Luis Arce. Luis speaks good English, knows more about Panama than most people wish they knew and has a nice A/C Van. We and many of our friends have used Luis as our driver for many years. **

Buena Suerta - Mikkel Moller**

Moderated by kenjee 7 years ago
Reason : Please recommend professionals only in our Business Directory.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hello Mikkel and thanks for the advice. Luis sounds like Wilson who provided a similar experience for us in Ecuador. Can you tell me how to reach Luis - text, email or Skype please.
By the way, what area of Panama do you call home? ☺
Robert

Moderated by kenjee 7 years ago
Reason : Share contact infos only in private please + promotion of own commercial websites not allowed.

Totally agree with SUNNYMIKKEL...
Luis is the guy!!

PM me for his contact info or just Google him.

https://www.tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g … vince.html

Thank you for the endorsement. We'll certainly follow up with Luis☺
Robert