Bus Transportation help(Again😀)

Hello Planner, Bob And were my lifelines on my trip in January so I need bus advice again. Flying into PUJ and then taking a taxi to La Romana for a few days. I want to spend a day or two in Santiago and Las Terrenas De Samana. I remember how easy it was to take the Sicheom bus to Santo Domingo and then jump on the Metro bus to Santiago.

My big question is can I take a bus (motor coach) to Las Terrenas De Samana from Santiago or do I have to take it from Santo Domingo or is there even Motor Coach service available? I do not want to get on one of those small mini-Van buses. I need Wi-Fi.

Thank you in advance for your help. I arrive Saturday May 28th and I hope the rain has stopped.

The good news is the rain has stopped.  As to  a direct bus from Santiago to Las Terrenas -   I do not  know!   Its a good question. I will see if I can find out,  meanwhile maybe someone else knows!

I just looked at Metro and at Caribe Tours,  neither have a scheduled route from Samana to  Santiago.   Looks like you need to go to Santo Domingo and then to Samana/Las Terrenas.

I figured Santo Domingo would be my starting point but was hoping for a shortcut. Thank you Planner for checking for me!!

Questions and answers about transports

Ask your question
Road from Ciabo Airport to Las Terrenas
By Travelove
Where to buy a good used car
By brodies2013
By Anderlynn
one way flight
By cirock
taxi fares from Puerto Plata to Maco
By cirock
UAE Steve
Motorcycles in DR
By UAE Steve

Expatriate health insurance in Dominican Republic

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Dominican Republic

Moving to the Dominican Republic

Find tips from professionals about moving to the Dominican Republic

Travel insurance in Dominican Republic

Enjoy a stress-free travel across the Dominican Republic

Flights to the Dominican Republic

Find the best prices for your flight tickets to the Dominican Republic