Apartments for rent near Hasselt - Short Term

Next week I will be working in Hasselt and I'll need a place to stay. For the first week I'm going to be in a hotel/ B&B and hopefully be able to find something more permanent so my girlfriend can join me.

I'll be there for 2months, but it seems incredibly difficult to find a place for such little time... If you have a place or know of a friend/family that will be willing to allow us rent a place for this amount of time it would be perfect.

Our budget per month will be 400-600Euro and preferably furnished and with WI-FI but we are completely open to any opportunities!

Take a look in the housing section, top of this page. You can also place a free ad there too.

Try instead websites like airbnb, however Hasselt is not a place with a high turnover of short term staff so you might have to think out of the box a bit in looking for temporary housing and ask as many people as you can at work in Hasselt what their suggestions are.

Questions and answers about housing

Ask your question
terminating a 3-6-9 contract
By anaant
Apartment to rent in Uccle
By Hanal
Herentals for Expats
By Faizan_mqt
Need a room rental anywhere in Belgium
By felix41377
Ozgur Arda ERER
Accommodation in Ghent
By Ozgur Arda ERER
We have a flat. What's next? Register now or later?
By ClaireSto

Expatriate health insurance in Belgium

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Belgium

Moving to Belgium

Find tips from professionals about moving to Belgium

Travel insurance in Belgium

Enjoy a stress-free travel across Belgium

Flights to Belgium

Find the best prices for your flight tickets to Belgium