Work in Kuwait

Hi all,

My husband got an offer to work at Kuwait but we are not sure how much money would be ok to live with there.

Could anyone advice us since we have 2 kids who will need school next year.

Thank you :)

hey
i was born and raised in Kuwait..and fam still live there
so...if yuo're looking for decent( not fancy) accomudation, you need around 350 KD for 2 br appartment
car installment, 100 KD, monthly standard expenses of 200 KD
these are the basics, remaining depends on your life style..
some people manage to survive with 400 KD in total...

HI....

to spend and easy going and smooth life with 2 kids the required minimum salary should be between 800-1000 KWD atleast ....other wise u will be living hand to mouth always !!!!!!!!!!!

400Kd and more can give you a decent life in Kuwait. Live within your means and you will be fine. :D

Adham, newkut and khaye thanks all for your kind reply,

Actually we do want to save some money and living "hand to mouth" isn't why we left our home country...so we will revise the offer.

One last question is it easy for me to find a job (in logistic field)???

rana wrote:

Adham, newkut and khaye thanks all for your kind reply,

Actually we do want to save some money and living "hand to mouth" isn't why we left our home country...so we will revise the offer.

One last question is it easy for me to find a job (in logistic field)???

yes there are a lot of logistics company here. In fact it is a good field to be in. Good luck! Keep us updated if you are in Kuwait already.

Hi Rana,

Above 800 KD will be a very good salary offer.

However, my suggestion is to apply to the following leading companies in logistics
- Agility logistics
- Absolute logistics
- Ahmadah International Logistics
- KGL LOGISTICS
- Alghanim Sahara
- DHL

send your resume from now, follow up with them once you arrived Kuwait. a professional cover letter for the position you are targeting is recommended.

Best of luck

Ibrahim

Khay were not in kuwait yet but sure will let u know if we r moving, it's great to meet people and make new friends.

Ibrahim thanks a lot for your help and valuable advice :)

have a great day everyone