Cat boarding services

What is the current state of cat boarding services in Kuwait? We are running out of friends who can watch our cats during our absence so I am considering commercial services. I know that IVH is offering cat boarding service which is pricey from what I have heard and that other place Pet Land seems to have closed down. Any other places to recommend?

We were looking for a new dog boarding company since we weren't happy with our current one and IVH was one of the option and it wasn't too bad in terms of prices especially compared to how much we were paying. We just didn't like it because of the environment (it felt cold and not homey at all) but it wasn't a terrible option. If I remember correctly it was 8kd a night for a dog, I have no idea how much they charge for cats though. There are so little options :(

Hey Tina,

I think they charge 6.500 for a cat which I feel is a bit pricey, especially compared to dog rates (no disrespect to dogs! :)).

I guess I should team up with cat owners so we can help each other, but that's not an easy task either. :(

The prices are ridiculous for both cats and dogs! I use to pay 10kd a night so now paying 8kd feels like a deal :dumbom: I found another option on Instagram (cat.kuwait) since it seems like that's the only sort of advertising businesses in Kuwait do so you can give them a call and check them out 5078898. It's all in Arabic but they did manage to squeeze in cat hotel in the description  :D Good luck!

Thanks! It would be great to get a recommendation from someone, but I guess I may have to break the ice....and open an Instagram account. :(

Questions and answers about Kuwait

Ask your question
Are you happy in Kuwait?
By Priscilla
Thai Restaurant in Kuwait?
By Guest
Boakye Margaret
Please I need advise on house maid service?
By Boakye Margaret
Places and activities In Kuwait
By Omarbob
Pick-up Basketball games in Kuwait 2016
By hollowell28
Oud lessons in Kuwait?
By msctme

Expatriate health insurance in Kuwait

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Kuwait

Moving to Kuwait

Find tips from professionals about moving to Kuwait

Travel insurance in Kuwait