2016Viajero New to the forum

Howdy. I am planning to visit Colombia within the next couple of months. I'll be in Bogota for a few days and then I like to visit Medellin and la zona cafeteria. I am opened for suggestions, coffee, lunch; etc.

Thank you, 2016Viajero.

Hi, I see you're interested in staying in Colombia long-term. If it may help you, I have worked in the Coffee Region of Manizales-Pereira since 2013.  I often contract bilingual assistants for 14-day medical mission teams that I facilitate made up of nursing and pre-med U.S. students.   I also have a guest house in Manizales called MINGA HOUSE that you can Google and find in AirBnB if you need a place to stay for a short or extended period. Either way, you are welcome, and I hope I can be helpful to you.  ok?  You're going to love exploring the Colombia Coffee Region!  I remember reaching Colombia in 2007 wishing I had more contacts.

Hello Glen. I hope you are doing well and thank you for contacting me and offering your place in Manizales, but at this point I am planning to visit Armenia, Medellin, Pereira and other towns near by. I have been to Manizales and it is a nice city. maybe we can connect while I am in Colombia. Take care

great. take care out there.

Questions and answers about Bogota

Ask your question
dentist in Bogota
By komatta
Trip to Colombia - Safe to travel in Bogota?
By Shiue
Moving in Bogota and find for a job
By Shiue

Expatriate health insurance in Bogota

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Bogota

Moving to Bogota

Find tips from professionals about moving to Bogota

Travel insurance in Bogota

Enjoy a stress-free travel across Bogota

Flights to Bogota

Find the best prices for your flight tickets to Bogota