Pre-primary school in Tamarin! Any advise!?

Does anybody know a good pre-primary school in Tamarin or close to..?
My daughter is 2,5 years. From what age they start to take children's?
Does they take a non-citizen children's? What's a entry fee? And monthly fees?
Any information will help...

Thanks!
Alexey

there are quite a few choices. Tinytots wix.com/tinytotsdaycare/mauritius
They take from 3 months.

Then there is Paul et Virginie (french)
ecolepauletvirginie.com/

also La Case (Montessori)
I think West Coast Primary also has a toddler sectionhttp://www.wipschool.com/

expatmauritius.com/pop_schools.asp for a full list & contact details!

Thanks a lot Keno!

You gave a lot of useful information!!!

Does anybody know about this schools anything? Any personal recommendation or complaints about the teachers and education system..?
Also most of them doesn't have any information about the entry and monthly fee...

Hello/Privet Alexey,
I will give you a brief detail about nursery and pre-primary school in tamarin region.If you told me your daughters is 2.5years old she will have to attend nursery like Tiny tots tamarin region)it starts from 07.30a.m till 17.00p.m.Thus if you are planning to stay in  tamarin i will recommend you the tiny tots phone detail +230(483-8237) normally it's english/french medium school and all the teachers are fully qualified and level of pedagogical is high level.You have also french medium school which name is Paul et Virginie some people from this blog already sent you the website.For the school fees i will recommend you to send them a private email to the tiny tots staff.
The email ad is [email protected].
Cheers and don't hesitate for any query.
Da svidaya/Bye

Alex,

It is much easier on the North with nursery and primary schools. I do not knwo much on Tamarin area but I can tell you about the North.
Cheers,
Anton
ЗЫ. Ты позвони по Skype проще будет, только по времени договориться нужно

Hi Anton,

Can you please give me some info on the pre primaries in the north.We are moving to mauritius in Feb and we have 3 yo twins.

Cheers
Kareena

Kaliinaa wrote:

Hi Anton,

Can you please give me some info on the pre primaries in the north.We are moving to mauritius in Feb and we have 3 yo twins.

Cheers
Kareena

Kareena hi,

Here is the info that was kindly provided:

Pre-primary school in Pereber: tel 269 1044

They are on holidays at the moment, but you should contact them right after as the number of places ledt is very limited

Major contacts:

Colette 263 8745
Martine 263 4762

Thank you,
Anton