Drummer Wanted

Hi,
Are you a drummer? Do you know of any good drummers?
We are looking for a very good drummer to form a band and have fun. We've got a small studio in Birzebugga (we also have a practice drum set). Our musical preferences vary from classic rock to progressive rock to metal to dgent, etc. Currently we're playing tunes from Steve Vai, Yngwie Malmsteen, Jimi Hendix, a few originals, etc. Your age doesn't matter.
About us:
We're in our 30's and 40's with day jobs. Bassist playing a 1973 Precision and guitarist playing a 7 string BC Rich (8 string custom arriving soon).
We are really looking forward to finding the cherry on the cake; someone who wants to have fun, dedicated, likes similar music and to complete a kick ass trio band (depending on how things go, even finding a fourth musician). Please contact us by replying to this post.
Cheers!

Hi I'm a singer songwriter so am of no use to you whatsoever but it would be nice to stay in touch! Please let me know when you're out and about gigging. Cheers

@Manliogman6

I'd recommend you drop an ad in the CLASSIFIEDS--> Musicians part of the site for more results, as forum posts like this tend to fade away rather quickly.

Romaniac
Expat.com Experts Team