Close

Job in Pakistan for Indonesian

Hello Guys,

Diana here from indonesia.

I have been visited paksitan during this early of may 2016. I have visited lahore and islamabad. The best place and environment which i like is islamabad, i am just in love with islamabad now. So thinking to find a job over there for a short time or long time as i want to discover more about pakistan.

I am interested to work as a volunteer as well.

But since i have no idea where to find the jobs over there, can anyone here suggest me ?  I have been searching on google or rozee but seems i couldnt find any job over there.

Any advice please welcome.

Best regards,

Diana

Hi Diana, welcome to Pakistan forum,

Yes Islamabad is a lovely place to socialize, work and enjoy time in.

Please take some basic safety measures like any major metropolitan city of the world'

a) Keep your country's high commission informed about your where about

b) Rely on international Volunteer / Multinational company placements bureau  like

www,AIESEC instead of rozee.com

You are welcome to call me on my personal mail and I will pass on the email address of the relevant employees in Karachi Lahore and Islamabad.

what is your skill set?

You can surely get a job depending upon the skill set you have. Rozee.pk is safe platform to look for a job.

Bonjour,

It's safe in Islamabad, it's the capital city of Pakistan, well planned. and a lot of foreigners live here

Dress properly, I mean better to wear covered clothes with modesty.

It's the duty of your friends and the people close to you to advise you but if you ask them that how many times they've been to Pakistan and which areas they've visited?

Sitting abroad and giving comments about a country like Pakistan's safety concerns, a pretty easy job.

Islamabad, Lahore, and Karachi are 100% safe for women to go even if they are alone. I have traveled the "dangerous" Northern Areas of Pakistan with my foreigner friends. Please, do not listen to people who sit home and make assumptions. You will  come back fine without any problems! In fact, the locals treated me very well..... They make money off of tourism they want you to be safe!

I will tell you little about myself here, because i will like to know you. My name is Mashaid Ahmed. i am 25 years old single with no kid. I am a very responsible man in any situation that i face. I have a kind and big heart that is full of love.
I am sincere, careful, trustful and reliable. I am looking for someone who have similar soul as me!!

Im sociable, easy-going, optimistic, sincere with a good sense of humor. Im currently living in Islamabad, although I do used to  travel a lot.

Thanks.
Regards

Moderated by Priscilla 2 months ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security

Hi Danian .
How r u?
hope u will be good.
we have Local NGO Best Hands International.
if u want to work with us we welcome u always.
Kaleem
Chairman Best Hands International

Hi, i have good number of relatives in Singapore and few of them in Malaysia but never visited to Indonesia but heard indonesian are good and polite people, if you have some skill of teaching English I can accommodate you as a volunteer linguistic teacher as well computer teacher to help women and young girls students to boost their confidence.

Expatriate health insurance in Islamabad

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Islamabad

Moving to Islamabad

Find tips from professionals about moving to Islamabad

Travel insurance in Islamabad

Enjoy a stress-free travel across Islamabad

Flights to Islamabad

Find the best prices for your flight tickets to Islamabad