Land And House Ownership Certificate

I'm a Malaysian Married with to a girl here in Tiguma, Pagadian.
We bought a house which located @ Altar- Tierra Tiguma in 2011.
Our problems now are ;
-The certificate ownership for our house named under my wife, were lost. We try looking for it for nearly
a year already but still couldn't find it.

Can anyone advice us for  a guidelines for getting new ownerships certificate for our house ?
Do we have to file a Police Report ?

Please help us.

You need to go to court to Petition for lost title; you need a lawyer for this

I can confirm the above is correct. The hard part is finding a decent lawyer.

New topic