Job Opportunity in Graz

Hi - I am evaluating a job opportunity in Graz compared to my current job in NJ USA. Can someone point me in the right direction to ascertain how good this offer is? I also do not understand how healthcare the retirement fit into this. In the USA the employee handles most of this responsibility. Thanks, Adam Licht

Morning Adam,

Hi - I am evaluating a job opportunity in Graz compared to my current job in NJ USA. Can someone point me in the right direction to ascertain how good this offer is?
You can compare the job offer on pretty much any job search site on this side. Monster.de etc. have got a ton.

I also do not understand how healthcare the retirement fit into this. In the USA the employee handles most of this responsibility. Thanks, Adam Licht

Here in Austria, your employee handles your Insurance (It automatically is paid from your salary/company each month), Pension/Retirement is unavailable for non-citizens, however if you pre-arrange it with the company they could well pay into your pension fund in America?.. But you would have to ask.

Goodluck!

LB, Peter.

Peter - that was very helpful and if this gets serious the retirement component is a very important piece that is currently missing from the equation. I sincerely appreciate your input. Are you also living in Graz? Best regards, Adam