Close

Advice regarding living expenses needed!

Hello everybody,

I was offered a job in Oman, Muscat city. Can anyone inform me about average living expenses in Muscat city in detail?  I mean I would like to know about accomodation costs, food and transportation in US dollars.

Thank you very much a head of time!

Hello Saydullo :cheers:

I invite you to browse through threads talking about living expense and salary packages in our forum section : Cost of living in Muscat to gather some informations about your query.

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com

Hi Saydullo,

The Cost of Living section is one of the busiest sections in the forum.

You will get all the information you would ever need, on all that and more of what you are looking for, there.

Since you would like to know the costs in US$, all you have to do is to multiply the Omani Rial by 2.58 to get the US$ rate.

The US$ is pegged to the Omani Rial at this fixed rate of 2.58, irrespective of market fluctuations.

Thank you!

Saydullo :

Hello everybody,

I was offered a job in Oman, Muscat city. Can anyone inform me about average living expenses in Muscat city in detail?  I mean I would like to know about accomodation costs, food and transportation in US dollars.

Thank you very much a head of time!

You should refer to the Cost of living in Muscat section of this forum.

Expatriate health insurance in Muscat

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Muscat

Moving to Muscat

Find tips from professionals about moving to Muscat

International Wealth Management in Muscat

Get advice from well-reputed and experienced international wealth managers regarding your financial affairs in Muscat

Travel insurance in Muscat

Enjoy stress-free travel to Muscat

Flights to Muscat

Find the best prices for your flight tickets to Muscat