I would like to ask for your advice/infos in the following case.
We would like to move to Austria. My husband already got a job offer, however, some of the terms are not ideal ( most of them are, though).
On the other hand, it would be a great opportunity to move there.
The company who made the offer is pushing very much that he signs the contract immediately ( would start in 3 months). What happens if he signs it now, but a month later he decides that he would not like to start the work. Are there any financial/legal consequences ?
The other question: if he takes the job, and let’s say, after a year he finds that it is not as good as he thought, and he resigns, will he be eligible for unemployment money?
Thanks for any information regarding these…