Is it possible to apply BR citizenship on the base of new marriage

Dear Sir,

i am foreigner here in Brazil and i got married with Brazilian girl in Brazil and received Permanency based on marriage,After 6 months of getting Permanency there were some misunderstandings between me and my wife.So i divorced my wife.

i want to know if i again marry with another Brazilian girl then can i eligible to apply Brazilian citizenship after 1 year of new marriage ?Can i need to re_apply my permanency on the base of new marriage certificate to be eligible for Brazilian citizenship or i just need to show new marriage certificate to policia federal to apply naturalization after 1 year??.

please inform me in details because i want to apply Brazilian citizenship on base of marriage with brazilian spouse.I don,t like to wait total 4 years after permanency to apply normal naturalization.

did you get the permanent residency after getting into Brazil for the first time and how long your visa duration was if you can share please?

i got permanent residency on the base of marriage and this was 1st time here in brazil.when i came in brazil i had 1 month tourist visa.

Geart Sir. Thanks a lot for your information. I am from India and planning to visit Brazil by next year. My girlfriend is from Brazil. So if you can let me know the process and about the documentations you went through. you can share the details through my email id please i would be grateful.My email id is

xxx

Warm Regards.

Moderated by Bhavna 7 years ago
Reason : Please exchange contact details via private messaging.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct